Saturday 2 July 2016

Day 2, How do I explain my plastic manifesto to a four year old?




After starting out well with pancakes and fresh juice, I resorted to a bribe, so Gia would agree to washing her hair, with a Kinder Surprise - plastic inside, later a Slurpee. Wins later on with fresh pasta made at home and thank god wine comes in glass - however there's a little seal under cap THAT I'M GOING TO IGNORE.

Yes cousin, I used a pencil to vote!


Fails today:

• Sticky tape wrapped around package that arrived in the mail - more on this later.
• The smoothie lady at Vic Market has switched over to plastic cups from paper.
• Slurpee straw - Does anyone know about a metal straw with scoop at end? Cannot possibly live without Slurpees.
• Did I say sticky tape??!!




No comments:

Post a Comment